Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

6 Months

Yesterday Mark and I celebrated six months of marriage. I know that does not seem like much, and that we are still considered newly-weds, but we have never been at this point before. And it is exciting! We are excited to spend the rest of our lives, and of course, all of eternity together. With all of the ups and downs and everything in between.

Mark makes me so happy. He is always so thoughtful and I am grateful for all of the many things that he does for me. He makes breakfast/lunch/dinner, gets my snacks together for me to take to work, helps to keep our little apartment clean, writes me cute notes, and loves me for me. I love him.

Happy six-months-aversary Mark!

Below are some of my favorite pictures of the two of us. Some are from when we were engaged, some from our wedding day, and some are from the honeymoon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment