I realize I'm a slacker when it comes to updating the blog. Especially with baby bump pictures and updates on how the pregnancy is going. So here we are. With a few weeks of pictures all at once. And already these are out-dated and I'll be owing you another post with about 2-3 more weeks of pictures for the next post.
Highlights:
-I have more energy! Yay. Still not as much as I'd like, but at least I can get out of bed and pick up the apartment more often than not.
-Feeling my little peanut move everyday. I started feeling fetal movement between the 20th and 21st week. At that time it was inconsistent. But by the 23rd week I feel her move all the time. Mark was able to feel our little girl kick between weeks 22 and 23. It's always special when Mark can feel the movement too.
-My appetite is back, thank heavens.
Things I could live without:
-Number one on this list is tail bone pain. I think it started around week 20, but I honestly can't remember. At first it only hurt every once and awhile. But now it is more constant. Sitting for long periods of time is difficult, heck, even for short periods of time too. Driving from Salt Lake to Orem is even too long if I don't have a pillow to sit on. Ugh.
-Difficulty sleeping.
-Mood swings
Overall, things are great. I've had a very easy and healthy pregnancy so far. Let's hope it continues to stay that way. And below are some terrible pictures of me and the baby bump. But I sure am happy and can't wait to be a mommy!
![]() |
| 18 weeks |
![]() |
| 20 weeks |
![]() |
| 21 weeks |
![]() |
| 22 weeks |




You're so cute Airin! :)
ReplyDelete