Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

34 weeks

Yay for another update. If anyone is remotely interested that is. 

Currently:
-34 weeks along. I'll get a baby bump picture of this week maybe tomorrow. Because I've been working the last two nights, I haven't really gotten ready...plus pj's are so comfy. So, tomorrow it is. At 34 weeks our little one weighs about 5 pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches. Her brain is continuing to develop rapidly at this point. Her skin is no longer transparent (yay!) and she'll gain approximately 1/2 a pound per week until her birthday.
-Starting to get tired of being pregnant. I'm just so excited to meet my little angel. As much as I want her to be here now, I know she still needs a few more weeks to grow. I just can't believe that her due date is 6 weeks from now!
-Nesting is starting to kick in. I just want to get everything clean and ready and do all kinds of little crafts for our little girl. But we still have nothing for her...just a few little onesies. And some bath supplies that my cute visiting teachers/visiting teaching companion gave me just before Mark and I moved. (Thanks Dani, Sarah, and Cesia!) The baby shower should be in a few weeks. Maybe then I'll start to feel more ready. Time to really find some baby furniture and a carseat. Oh and how could I forget, we now have a room for her! Probably the most exciting purchase so far ;) But more on that in another post.
-Slowly getting over my cold. I've had it for 4+ weeks. Being sick while pregnant is no fun. At least I'm finally able to sleep for more than just an hour at time. Sometimes I get up to 4 hours if I'm lucky before I need to have a coughing fit and clear out my nose.

Loving:
-Mark is getting super excited to meet his beautiful baby girl. His face lights up when he talks about her and when he talks to her (or to my belly...). I love it, favorite time of my day.
-Day-dreaming about our future family. I know things will be difficult and change forever, but I have to believe that it will be for the better. Every day. Especially the hard days.
-Making little accessories. I found this tutorial here on how to make this darling little bow clips. They are easy peasy! And oh so cute. I know I won't be able to use them until baby girl has some hair, but I'm still excited.
I'll be making more of these beauties over the next few days.

And now for some baby bump pictures to complete the post.

32 weeks

33 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment